Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Elephant Drawings
My own attempt at elephants caricatured.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
My First "Director of Photography" Credit!
WOOHOO!! Here is my first credit as "Director of Photography" and it is AWESOME! I had the honor of being part of "The Master...
Piglet Animation - Thumbs
Here are the thumbnails for the Piglet bounce animation I did a couple posts ago. If I could, I’d animate every single day!
Meeting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
One of those pinch me moments! Meeting the full voice cast of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and hanging out with them was definetly a dre...
Not the Mamma! Baby Dinosaur!
Not the Mamma! Here is baby study from Dinosaurs. I’m rewatching this show with my little girl, and she absolutely loves it! I even bought h...
Filbert and the unhatched Sheldon Chick!
Filbert and the unhatched Sheldon Chick! These were for the Garfield and Friends prompt. When I drew them, I thought they were just too simp...